Greenfingers Landscape is one of the fastest-growing Grounds Maintenance contractors in the UK. Our growth is the result of our commitment to a high standard of workmanship and an excellent record in customer service. We are committed to staff training & encourage the obtainment of qualifications.
Have you been made redundant during Covid?
We’re looking for a Contract Manager to join our busy team and this could be your chance for a new start!
With good training provided, you don’t need to have experience in our industry, just sound skills, that we’ll help you transfer to this exciting new role.
Most importantly you must be responsive and enjoy handling tricky problems through to resolution, managing contracts efficiently and have a good basic knowledge of horticulture.
With no two days the same you will thrive on a new challenge. Working from our Blackburn depot and responsible for contracts across Lancashire, you will be part of an award-winning team working to the highest standards of quality and service.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director this job is all about being accountable for the smooth running of the Lancashire contracts, ensuring efficiency & customer satisfaction.
You must possess strong leadership and communication skills to ensure the company policies and procedures are adhered to, on time and most importantly to our high standards.
• Managing all aspects of your contracts safely and efficiently, maximising profitability through the completion of work within the agreed programme schedules and budget
• Supporting the Operations Director in ensuring the smooth running of the Lancashire contracts
• Working with your team members, improving standards and performance within our company
• Ensuring that all matters relating to Health and Safety are addressed, including ensuring that all works are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with current legislation
• Previous Horticulture Experience or a keen interest in the industry
• A Strong Communicator with commercial awareness
• Comfortable working across different disciplines
• Excellent client liaison, staff management and leadership skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced organisation
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the company, supporting business development and change
The successful candidate will become part of our strong team. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of work both as a team and for our customers, working together we deliver on these promises’ day in day out.
As a business we’re straight talking and driven to succeed, recognising and rewarding contribution with progression for those who want it.
This is a pivotal role in the continuing success of Greenfingers and one, that will provide an opportunity for continued growth.
To apply please give an indication of your salary expectation and send your CV to email@example.com
Do you fancy a new career? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for
We have positions available at the following depots:
You will be providing a grounds maintenance service to a variety of different sites on a day to day basis. You will undertake horticultural and related tasks to include, but not limited to, the following duties:
– Hedge Cutting
– Leaf and litter clearance
We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and experienced individuals who are determined, flexible and dedicated to complement our existing teams. You should have good communication skills and a good eye for detail.
Essential – A full driving licence.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm, overtime as and when required.
Wage negotiable with age and experience.