Greenfingers Landscape Ltd aim to deliver information on this website in a way which makes the content accessible to everybody, regardless of age or disability. To help achieve this, we strive to develop our site in accordance to WAI Level AA standards, aiming to meet as many of the guidelines as possible.
We hope our site is accommodating to a wide range of users regardless of their abilities, the method they use to access the web or the device used for browsing.
Making pages easier to read
To make pages easier to read in your browser, you can use the following mouse and keyboard actions to zoom in and out on a page.
- Hold the control/ command key and scroll up or down
- Hold the control/ command and press + or –
Magnifying your screen
- Recent versions of Windows include a magnifier, enabling users to enlarge a portion of the screen.
- Users with Apple’s OS X operating system can use the in-built Zoom feature.
Using a screen reader
- Recent versions of Windows include a narrator to convert on-screen text into speech.
- Users with Apple OS X operating system can use the VoiceOver feature.
If you would like to recommend any improvements to increase the accessibility of this website, please get in touch.