Take care of your trees and they will take care of you…
22nd Aug 2017
When maintained properly, trees can provide a range of benefits to the community and the environment. Equally, poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Any trees on your property should be seen as a long-term investment. It’s in your best interests to employ a professional Arboriculture team to provide maintenance so you can reap the rewards. Here are 7 reasons why you should invest in tree care…
- Minimising the risk: Badly maintained and older trees are more likely to pose a risk to the environment. A professional Arborist is needed to spot these tell-tale signs of ill health and potential danger. The last thing you want is an accident occurring, potentially injuring people or causing damage to property
- Improve your outdoor spaces: Trees help to create a tranquil setting and provide enjoyment for everyone.
- Health benefits: Spending time near trees has proven benefits for physical and mental health. Including, increasing energy levels and happiness, reducing stress and blood pressure.
- Economic benefits: Well-maintained landscapes, especially trees, can increase property values by as much as 20%.
- Environmental benefits: It’s no secret that trees contribute positively to the environment. Large trees especially are excellent filters for urban pollutants, helping to improve the air quality of your property.
- Increasing wildlife: Healthy trees attract an abundance of wildlife; providing food and shelter for native birds and butterflies contributing to biodiversity.
- Freak weather: English weather is notoriously unpredictable. Strong winds or storms can be extremely detrimental if you have weak or unhealthy trees on your property. A trained Arborist can identify weak trees prior to extreme weather to identify what action needs to be taken to make the trees on your property ‘weather-proof’
Investing in an experienced Arboriculture team like Greenfingers to care for the trees on your property can help you gain endless benefits and avoid any risks. Providing a range of services such as emergency care, surveys, inspections pruning and planting to ensure trees are kept in an optimal and healthy condition.
Get in contact with a member of the Greenfingers team today to arrange a free quote for your arboriculture needs.